This is a traditional English auction, which starts low and allows bidders to place progressively higher bids.
1. Auction Sale by higher offer methode and BUY NOW price.
3. Start bidding
4. Popcorn clock extension
The bid price is per embryo price made in euros (€). When you place a bid, you agree to pay for the item if you’re the winning bidder.
BIDDING PROCESS - Online TAG+ Sale
1. Every Lot starts with a START- and a BUY NOW price.
2. Sale by higher offer (upgoing bids) until 12.06, 9:00 P.M.to buy the lots at any moment for the BUY NOW price. As soon the lot sold for the 'Buy Now' price, the lot will be closed.
3. A bidder has the option
Eurogenes uses a “proxy bidding” system, which makes bidding conventient because you don’t have to keep coming back to re-bid every time someone places another higher bid.
- When you place a bid, you enter the maximum amount you’re willing to pay for the item. The Eurogenes system will increase your bid to the next lowest price when another user bids on the same item. If another bidder places the same maximum bid or higher, we'll notify so you can place another bid. Your maximum bid kept confidential for other bidders and the organization.
POPCORN CLOCK EXTENSION
- For some items, if a bid is received during the final 5 minutes, the clock may automatically be extended by that many minutes. The lot will be closed only once the clock has run out, without any more bids being placed. This is called “popcorn bidding”. It is done to prevent last-second sniping and allow all users a chance to place a fair bid.
For more information, please see our Frequently Asked Questions page.